When does the JK story get rolling?

Mantang

So my JK is to be my 2nd 50 and I chose it because it seems everyone says the storyline is absolutely epic. So I've been playing and having just come from the trooper storyline and it seems rather scatterbrained at the moment, I know there is the "big villian" and all but as I go from planet to planet I feel like the main story is similar to the generic quests I'm getting on the planets along with it. I'm in the middle of Tattooine now so I'm wondering without spoilers when in your estimate (which planet basically) should it really start to shine? Thanks!

If you didn't think the story line on Tython was cool... well... Im not sure if you'll be impressed by much.

This.

The whole Knight story, from Prologue through Chapter 3, is great and among the best in this game.

You seriously complaining about the JK story line? Try the Consular one. You'll never complain about your own story line ever again.

Well, combined with the Planet stories the JK spends roughly 80% of his time chasing after various Super Weapons. The finale was satisfying though.

This.

The whole Knight story, from Prologue through Chapter 3, is great and among the best in this game.

I find the JK story very...bland. It pretty much amounts to "here is your glowbat, go beat someone over the head with it". It is very much a contrived thing in that 'ONLY' the JK can do this when pretty much any competant Jedi could have done it. Instead of what your originally sent to the planets for they really should have found something else in Act1. They tried too hard to make the JK a superhero IMO.

The JC story is much better done for those that prefer more than the simple glowbat missions.

Other than saving the Jedi order, entire planets from destruction and impacting the course of galactic history, yeah, the story is pretty slow.

Maybe they'll let Jedi compete in the great hunt in an expansion so there's something exciting to do.

Can tell you haven't played the JC storyline...the JK has pretty light work in comparison.

Edited by Nempo