Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Does the Juggernaut solo "ok"?

mahogmagog

Hey,

I am at the decission. Juggernaut or marauder.

I solo mostly. And, duh, Marauder will solo better probably due to dps.

But, I like the idea of a juggernaut much more. Big ol mean tank.

Not to mention, they look cool as hell.

But, a tank is traditionaly a grouping class in mosty games. And, I wont group much.

So,

If I go Juggernaut will I still solo at least ok? If speced well etc.

Or, just go Marauder? Because it will be more fun.

Thx in advance

Hey,

I am at the decission. Juggernaut or marauder.

I solo mostly. And, duh, Marauder will solo better probably due to dps.

But, I like the idea of a juggernaut much more. Big ol mean tank.

Not to mention, they look cool as hell.

But, a tank is traditionaly a grouping class in mosty games. And, I wont group much.

So,

If I go Juggernaut will I still solo at least ok? If speced well etc.

Or, just go Marauder? Because it will be more fun.

Thx in advance

Assuming you're using Quinn, Immortal can solo just about anything. Vengeance can solo about as well as an Annihilation Marauder, from the perspective of playing both. Haven't tried Rage.

The only thing I can't solo with my Juggernaut is at-level group quests. I can even take down some Champion minor-bosses that appear in the game world. Juggernauts are great for soloing but a bit slow to kill stuff in tank spec. For soloing and PvP I am spec'd tank (Immortal) but I equip damage-dealing gear. For group PvE I equip tank gear. It works well. Edited by MorgonKara

The only thing I can't solo with my Juggernaut is at-level group quests. I can even take down some Champion minor-bosses that appear in the game world. Juggernauts are great for soloing but a bit slow to kill stuff in tank spec. For soloing and PvP I am spec'd tank (Immortal) but I equip damage-dealing gear. For group PvE I equip tank gear. It works well.

This for me as well. I loved leveling my Immortal Juggie.

I solo'd my whole class quest. Hardly used Quinn at all, and was Immortal specced. I preferred Vette, and so I used her with no issues.

I had to grind a lvl or 2 from time to time in order to beat some things though. You have no CC like some other classes, so packs with 2 "strong" enemies can be tough. Some "champions" can be tough.

I'm sure someone who is pro could have done it, but for example the final fight of the class quest, I had to go back and lvl to 50 first...probably could have done it with slightly better equip at lvl 49, but the lvl boost worked.

This for me as well. I loved leveling my Immortal Juggie.

Yeah it's great, if you are tired and just want to plow through some quests without having to worry about stopping, you just pull out your healer companion and can grind for hours. You might not kill stuff very fast, but you don't have to stop to heal or even worry about dying.

I'm sure someone who is pro could have done it, but for example the final fight of the class quest, I had to go back and lvl to 50 first...probably could have done it with slightly better equip at lvl 49, but the lvl boost worked.

I'm not pro, and did it at 47 :) Just have to use your interrupts on that one ability that particular mob uses.

We do have CC, in the way of short stuns, as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.