Need more zeyd-cloth crafting material

Wittylibrarian

does that also apply to things like shimmersilk, for example? that item is not for sale at the crew skills vendor at the fleet.

Shimmersilk is a grade 3 Underworld Trading fabric mission reward. Only way to obtain it and other blue/purple mats is to run missions (BTW high level (50) purple mats only drop from FPs, bosses, etc.) Underworld trading will provide rare metals and fabric. The fabric is used by synthweavers and the metals by both synthweavers and cybertechs.

Zeyd Cloth is a mission specific reward. White crafting items have specific missions with that item listed as the reward for running the mission. White items cannot be gathered.

no it doesn't, but the white crafting consumables can all be bought on fleet,

...For a huge price premium. Much cheaper to buy on GTN or run missions.

Edited by Owsley

Shimmersilk is a grade 3 Underworld Trading fabric mission reward. Only way to obtain it and other blue/purple mats is to run missions (BTW high level (50) purple mats only drop from FPs, bosses, etc.) Underworld trading will provide rare metals and fabric. The fabric is used by synthweavers and the metals by both synthweavers and cybertechs.

Zeyd Cloth is a mission specific reward. White crafting items have specific missions with that item listed as the reward for running the mission. White items cannot be gathered.

sorry i keep forgetting i am rolling in money, yes if you want to tie up a companion for 30 mins to save a few thousand credits then run the missions.

30 minute white materials missions save at least 15K (more if you crit). Not "a few thousand". If you have enough companions, that's well worth the investment.

30 mins save 15k?

or do 4 dailys in 30 mins and have 40k cash + drops + purple mod to flog on GTN all while using 4 companions to craft shizzle for the gtn.

i know which is more time/cost effective at lvl 50.

I do however feel your pain if you are not level 50, in 1 hours 30 mins you can earn 280k+ from the dailys, however i tend to have longer loading times than it takes me to finish the dailys on illum obviously i do the +2 on illium with 4 players and just mass pull and aoe down.

TLDR: get to 50 do dailys, profit

Specific-mission rewards, eh?

...which missions?!

Specific-mission rewards, eh?

...which missions?!

The missions that specifically say they return those crafting mats. For T5 they cost about 1700 credits and you will get 20+, much better than buying them for 400 a piece, unless you're loaded of course.