Some kinda Jedi logic?

Banzaika

I just had to share this encounter.

Goonawaro: Well met, fellow Jedi. It reassures me to know there are others in our order who have taken an interest in this world.

Goonawaro: My name is Goonawaro. I wonder if i could be so bold as to ask of your favor.

Me: Jedi need to stick together.

Goonawaro: Your willingness is appreciated. I will get right to the point.

Goonawaro: As you are no doubt aware, both the Republic and Imperials are extracting Quesh venom beneath the planet's surface.

Goonawaro: However, unlike the Republic, the Imperials are employing dangerous methods that are poisoning the world.

Me: It's a shame - seems such a waste.

Goonawaro: Their callous disregard for the natural order is an affront to all i believe in.

Goonawaro: Instead of slowly siphoning Quesh venom from the ground, the Empire carves deep wounds in the earth and processes the reserves in great tanks.

Goonawaro: The tank release noxious clouds into the environment. Eventually, their operations will kill all natural life on Quesh.

Me: How exactly can i help with this?

Goonawaro: Use these explosives to destroy the tanks where the Imperials store their Quesh venom. This will cripple their production capabilities.

Goonawaro: Be careful. Detonating the explosives may cause clouds of concentrated toxins to be expunged from the tanks. Avoiding exposure would be wise.

You receive: Explosives.

• 1 month later...
Okay I know this thread is a bit old, but I just encountered and did that quest. Depending on the options you do get a bit more dialog not much. But as a Jedi Sage, I was surprised that the reward excluded Zenith for my options. I had the ability to choose a only for Qyzen and Tharan and the option for Qyzen was equal to the weapon you can purchase for credits at the Rebel HQ area (where you arrive).

No, not Jedi logic. Environmentalist "logic." the same sort that has a Greepeace bumpersticker on a smoking 20-year-old Suburban, or drive a "clean" electric car the building and electricity-production of/for which are some of the dirtiest enterprises on Earth (80% of electric power comes from coal- and oil-fired plants, and the batteries for electro-cars are highly toxic and 99.9% NON-recyclable) ...

No, not Jedi logic. Environmentalist "logic." the same sort that has a Greepeace bumpersticker on a smoking 20-year-old Suburban, or drive a "clean" electric car the building and electricity-production of/for which are some of the dirtiest enterprises on Earth (80% of electric power comes from coal- and oil-fired plants, and the batteries for electro-cars are highly toxic and 99.9% NON-recyclable) ...

That is quite educational, i didn't know that about the "clean" cars.