I Will Not Tolerate Queues!

icebalm

If I'm paying you to play this game Bioware, I will not tolerate queues no matter how awesome this game is. You have done your stress testing, you know what is required. Fix it, now.

There are always queue's at launch. Give it a few weeks, things will calm down, kids on winter break will go back to school, and the queue's will be over with.

If I'm paying you to play this game Bioware, I will not tolerate queues no matter how awesome this game is. You have done your stress testing, you know what is required. Fix it, now.

So dont play...who is forcing you to play?

There are plenty of servers with no queue times. If queue times, or lack of them, are that important to you perhaps you should consider rolling there.

Almost every server is full. only 2 are "standard" and this is 3 days into early access, game hasn't even launched yet. I'll roll there just to have the same thing happen in a day or two.

If it means so much to you, go roll on one of the MANY servers that are available to you with no queue. Otherwise, suck it up and be happy that the queue times are so short.

You need to check your sense of entitlement.

Same for me, You are playing along in a Flash Point get a random drop end up in a 20 min queue to get back in game?!?! **** that, I will cancel my 2 CEs if this isnt fixed in short order. Day 3 of game and already they have over loaded the servers?!?

I didnt pay $300 and $30 a month to sit on my hands while a spot opens up. Hell take some of the 50 million you got in preorders alone and get some more servers!

Good Evening!

We realize that Server Queues is a hot topic right now, resulting in a lot of threads popping up about this matter. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place, please use the designated Server Queue thread to discuss the topic, since we will be closing this one.

Thank you for understanding!