My experience with 3 end of part I missions

Qoojo

So I have done 3 end of part I missions for different classes, and they have been progressively been getting worse. In the order that I have completed them:

1. Smuggler: I made it through with a smuggler, and it was fairly uneventful. A couple of glitches, but nothing to complain about.

2. Commando: There were several line of sight problems, and at one point I had like 15 guys run out of nowhere to attack me. On the subsequent mission that followed, I have had it happen again, but much worse. I attacked some guy under a ship on the ground, and 20 guys poured out of the ship or from who knows where. Also, M1-4X (the big bot) gets stuck behind imaginary lines quite often.

3. Sniper: This one was quite frustrating, and there will be spoilers in this description. At one point, I get to the point where I am suppose to kill a big bad sith (he is level 32 and I an level 31). He is standing on a raised area that is up a few stairs. I cannot attack him from afar because there is no line of sight. I literally have to stand on top of him to initiate the fight which put me at a disadvantage. So my first couple of deaths involved me figuring out that I cannot fight him on the landing where he is standing. I have to pull him down the stairs.

So the next fight I try to pull him down the stairs, but the companion gets him stuck in a no line of sight, death. Ok, keep the pet on the passive while doing the initial pull. So I pull and run down the stairs, tell companion to attack, companion gets 3 shot just about, death. Alright, I really really need to keep this guy interrupted, and I need to pull with my stun because he tears me a new one while running away. Rinse and repeat, death. Ok, let me try to hide and line of sight him when he is attacking me with the computers in the area. Bingo! All said, it took me about 12 deaths to overcome that line of sight bug.

The funny part is you get to fight the guy 3 times total. After I figured out how to fight the guy, the second and third were relatively easy. When I managed to finally defeat him the first time, I had 29 hp left.

I seriously doubt that anyone at BW could have play tested this mission recently. Had I been able to pull and shoot him from a distance, I don't think it would have been near as bad. Maybe only 3 or 4 deaths :) The first several deaths were all about getting him to an area where I could attack him.

had the same problem with sniper.

the problem is because at the end a force field is supposed to be around the sith to hold him. for some reason the game thinks the force field is there even when it is not up. the main issue is the nonexistent force field doesn't effect the sith and he can still unload on you.

Is the IA quest still bugged?

I had the apparently-forcefield problem (Cannot See Target, even from 3 feet away).

And for some reason I wound up wielding my companion's weapon on one attempt.

AND, on top of several other problems, one time he somehow kept aggro through rez. I returned to med center, but he chased me down and corpse camped me. :eek:

Edited by Monotoli

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.