Digital Upgrade Questions.

Jozean

Save your money. Yes, you get the wristband, but it's not worth it in any way. The digital items are silly. The wristband is worthless as the VIP lounge is just another bar with a CE vendor and a VIP vendor. The VIP vendor has one speeder for 1.5 million creds and the CE vendor is only accessible with a CE version of the game. Other than that, it's a waste of an elevator ride up there.

The only thing that is worth anything really is the speeder you get from the upgrade. However, it's only good until level 40 and it only saves you 8k creds. You still need to buy the speeder riding skill at lvl 25 for 40k.

The other items are silly flair items with no practical use. The training droid only lasts for 30 seconds, the flare gun....fires a flare. The holo dancer spawns a...holo dancer...that dances. The camera thing just takes a .... screenshot....from first person point of view without the ui.

Unless you've got $20 burning a hole in your pocket, put it towards the monthly sub or some food....or some drinks.

Or another game :)

Edited by robotsonik

Yes, you get the VIP Wristband. However, you do not get access to the CE vendor.

If I had it to do over again, I would buy the standard edition. The only thing the DDE saved me was 8,000 credits at level 25. Unfortunately, that mount is replaced after level 40 when you upgrade your riding skill.

:ph_thank_you:

Thanks for the detailed info, I appreciate it much! :)

I guess I'll be putting my 20$ for another subscription. Anyway the game issues will be fixed soon as I am enjoying Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ game.

The Force is Strong with this One.

:ph_use_the_force:

Edited by Jozean
Wrong spelling of the word "force"