Someone's taunting me

DarthReaper

I swear to god, this is a true story, I got an early access email today, and My new PC comes in the mail in 2 days, now this normally wouldn't be a problem, but the thing is that I'm not allowed to use my new computer until the 25th, because it's a christmas present and my parents think it wouldn't be right if I got my christmas present early, now that just sucks.

Hell yeah it would, it's got a quadcore processor, a Geforce GTX 570, 8 gigs of RAM, 1 TB hard drive, 2 high speed cooling fans, and liquid cooling

your parents bought you a 1000 dollar gaming pc for xmas? Can I move in? I remember when I was a kid and I got a die cast metal tie fighter one year (one toy a year rule, no ****), maybe cost 10 bucks, I was on cloud nine.

your parents bought you a 1000 dollar gaming pc for xmas? Can I move in? I remember when I was a kid and I got a die cast metal tie fighter one year (one toy a year rule, no ****), maybe cost 10 bucks, I was on cloud nine.

Actually it was $1500, and it counts as my christmas AND birthday present, oh and you can move in if you find me :p, nah j/k, we are renting the house, my dad refuses to buy another house until the housing market recovers along with the economy itself

Edited by DarthReaper

Actually it was $1500, and it counts as my christmas AND birthday present, oh and you can move in if you find me :p

you better do the dishes every damn night, cut the lawn too. Good god. I wasn't kidding about getting one toy for xmas. I hate to say this but dude you are spoiled.

you better do the dishes every damn night, cut the lawn too. Good god. I wasn't kidding about getting one toy for xmas. I hate to say this but dude you are spoiled.

Gee, you think? what tipped you off, the $1500 computer, or the fact that i basically have my own car even though i can't legally drive it yet, or that i get $50 a week as allowance even though i dont have to do **** to get it?

Edited by DarthReaper

I swear to god, this is a true story, I got an early access email today, and My new PC comes in the mail in 2 days, now this normally wouldn't be a problem, but the thing is that I'm not allowed to use my new computer until the 25th, because it's a christmas present and my parents think it wouldn't be right if I got my christmas present early, now that just sucks.

Congratulations on being the most ungrateful kid, on the planet?

Gee, you think? what tipped you off, the $1500 computer, or the fact that i basically have my own car even though i can't legally drive it yet, or that i get $50 a week as allowance even though i dont have to do **** to get it?

No, it was the fact that you were whining like an entitled brat in the first place, before we had this information :rolleyes::rak_angelic:

No, it was the fact that you were whining like an entitled brat in the first place, before we had this information :rolleyes::rak_angelic:

True, but take out the entitled part, im glad my parents are getting me a computer, i couldnt be happier, im just saying it sucks that i cant play the early access, hell, im lucky to get a pc at all, so just take out the entitled part

Man real life is going to reem you hard when the free mom and pop money stops flowing.

Man real life is going to reem you hard when the free mom and pop money stops flowing.

No, trust me, it isnt, my parents are basically working me to hell and back in terms of academics, im in the school band, and football team, i have to maintain straight A's at all times, not to mention take advanced courses