CC Breaker CD Reduced to 1 Minute

HoosierDuke

1 minute? That's a bit low, don't you think? On average, seeing as most 4 second ranged stuns have a minute cooldown, you can instantly negate all stuns.

I personally think it's right where it should be. Although Guarded by the Force and Undying Rage at only 1:30 is sort of OP, IMO.

Guarded by the Force is in no way overpowered. It's only 5 seconds, during which you can still be kited/CCd/whatever.

Compare that to Force Shroud, which talented with Darkness (tank) tree is also 5 seconds, during which you are immune to force/tech attacks, which also includes CC. AND the cooldown is only 45 seconds, half that of Guarded by the Force/Undying Rage. I would say it is at least as good. And since most special attacks are Force/Tech, it is at least as useful. More, probably, as you can ignore knockbacks/pulls/etc., with it.

Trinket on 1 min CD? Too short. Sorry. It would be up every fight, which would nullify all long-duration CC, which also commonly has a 1 min CD untalented.

I propose that CC breaker would be on 3 min CD.

But all CC would have same 3 min CD.

Aoe CC like Flash grenade should have 5 min cd.

Leave my Grapple on 45 sec cd or make it even 30 sec XD

Let us face the fact that we love our CCs , but we have being CCed to death by others.

Have to choose.

Reducing CC breakers CD will not have positive effect on the game.

Providing a "buff" that makes you immune to any CC for the next X seconds after using the ability might be a better way to go about it.

or

Perhaps lowering the resolve cap to 800-900 instead of 1000.

or

Roots and slows of any kind should not go through resolve AND should add to the resolve bar.

Don't try to do too much because the CC system in this game works just fine. Keyword I am using is "system." They just need to tune it out a bit. Players know how to use it and take advantage of resolve. However, there are just some things that need to get sorted out first.

I would urge BW not to try to do too much to this system all at once. If they aren't careful, they will make CC useless just like they made Ops and Scoundrels useless when they nerfed too much all at once.

I would start with Roots and slows of any kind should not go through resolve AND should add to the resolve bar. then see how it affects the gameplay for a patch or two. If more tweaks are needed, they should lower the resolve cap.

Edited by Tenzoo