points system

kophansi

hello! my name is kophansi aka (ship) i want to bring to the devlopers attention that you can make extra money by selling points to people.

These points will or can do things ingame like at a shop or something to buy rare mounts armour pets etc..

That would be my idea on points and other sorts of things. That new and old players might want to have so if you are reading this please comment to this thread. about what you think.

made by: kophansi.

I'm not completely against cash shops.

• Vanity Pets
  • Additional Companion Customizations (looks, not armor)
  • Character customization (more hair, skin colors, eye colors, tattoos, etc.)
  • Name Change

I'm not against the idea, but we currently lack a post-character-creation way to change the look of our characters, so I feel it is far too soon to introduce this sort of thing. That, and I feel the stuff offered through micro-transactions needs to be mostly obtainable in-game and not have ANY stat related impact on the game.

I am completely against the pay-to-win model. You want to pay-to-win? You can do that. With in-game currency. Which should not be purchasable via micro-transactions.

Edited by Eerekai

I'm not completely against cash shops.

• Vanity Pets
  • Additional Companion Customizations (looks, not armor)
  • Character customization (more hair, skin colors, eye colors, tattoos, etc.)
  • Name Change

I'm not against the idea, but we currently lack a post-character-creation way to change the look of our characters, so I feel it is far too soon to introduce this sort of thing. That, and I feel the stuff offered through micro-transactions needs to be mostly obtainable in-game and not have ANY stat related impact on the game.

I am completely against the pay-to-win model. You want to pay-to-win? You can do that. With in-game currency. Which should not be purchasable via micro-transactions.

I would be ok with these items. As you said it cant have any in game stat impact.

I also think that if they did decide to add just vanity items (like you posted) that they should fix/expand more before adding such things.