so what are we going to do?

bellok

The Imps like the imbalance. Why change it?

It's hard to argue that people feel good when they smear the other team. Never mind they out gear them 10-1 and have 3 healers. It makes them feel empowered.

But your right, people will learn and will gravitate towards the winning team thus perpetuate the imbalance even further.

Edited by Ceasaigh

What are we going to do when there are no more Republic players to go up against? Perma huttball anyone?

I dunno, on my server (Ven Zallow), there are still quite a few Rep PvPers. It might just be because all of the Imps decided to make alts, but it seems rather even, even on Ilum, which trades back and forth often.

is this a hidden QQ? :)

you just wanted to win 90% of your games instead of 50%, right?

want less hutt-ball? join the republic (that should be on a poster somewhere :p)

Nope, I just want a fair chance at winning warzones. Not one lopsided in favor towards imperials.....

Nope, I just want a fair chance at winning warzones. Not one lopsided in favor towards imperials.....

Erm, maybe pubs suck on your server.. but on ours, they win plenty. On the other server where I play a pub, they win plenty as well. Only place pubs are getting truly screwed, is Ilum. The numbers mismatch is pretty bad. In WZ though, the numbers are balanced.

Erm, maybe pubs suck on your server.. but on ours, they win plenty. On the other server where I play a pub, they win plenty as well. Only place pubs are getting truly screwed, is Ilum. The numbers mismatch is pretty bad. In WZ though, the numbers are balanced.

Which server is this?