Leveling Spec?

Toogeloo

Which tree is better to focus on for leveling? I know Watchman has a sustain of some sort in it, but from my experience, with a healer companion, sustainability doesn't really matter much. It might be better for Burst damage for leveling I would imagine, but I just wanted to ask to be sure.

I should probably find out how soon I get my Healer though as well. If I don't get it til Alderaan or later, it might be worth going with a more sustainable spec unless T7 is a god amongst tanks.

I personally find Combat to be the best leveling spec, assuming most of your leveling is doing the solo PvE content... then most things are not going to be alive long enough to be stacking dots down, less need for heals.

The entire game has been easymode for my Sentinel, several times ive taken on 2 groups of enemies at once, had strong mobs add while fighting other groups, its entirely too easy and i never seem to die, you got enough defensives and Doc to keep you up, nothing lives long enough to really damage you. Class bosses have all been beaten first time without any real problem even when underlevel most of the time i get to them.

Focus may be superior even to Combat for leveling, i have not experimented with Focus (only watchman and combat so far here) but looking at talents i would say that it would likely be great for PvE soloing and very specific uses in PvP, with little use in end game PvE.