Flash points and hard modes

would someone please rank the difficulty of the hard modes, i have the option of doing so many and being a healer i dont want to get in too far over my head. It would be nice to get a better idea of where i should start and where to avoid until i get better gear. thanks :)

easiest to hardest.

Taral

Kaon

Maelstrom

False emp

battle of ilum

esseles

D7

Note i ahvent actually done D7, mostly cause of horror stories ive heard. Some bosses artifically increase the diffuculty (ie one boss is "hard" and cockblocks the easier bosses)

I'd say TV, MP, FE, The Ess, D7, KuS, Ilum, though some of those could probably be switched around.

TV is super easy, and you can skip both mini-bosses and most of the trash if you pay attention and hug the walls.

MP and FE are almost stupidly easy once you do the first boss of each. This goes for the Ess as well, but not so much now that the first boss got nerfed.

D7 mentor can be annoying, and the first boss glitches a lot.

KuS is probably actually the hardest one, as far as mobs and mechanics go. Pretty easy to wipe on a lot of the trash in there.

Ilum i say is the hardest only because the enrage timer on that boss with the spwaning adds 9the 2nd one, i think) is really short, and if your group has too much melee dps it can be a real pain. Everything else in there is not that hard.

This is of course for republic.