Why sorcerers/sages need toning down for pvp.

Bloodtau

This is my two cents towards the badly needed tone down of this class, you can troll all you want, this is from my own experiences and observations.

The so called "hybrid builds of these classes are the main culprits, let me explain why.

One of these specced classes has a crazy amount of CC, pretty much game breaking in my eyes. Overall they get, aoe knockbacks, long unbreakable stuns, force charges, shields, the ability to force charge AND the ability to pull team mates to them.

(Did i miss anything?)

To top this of they get some healthy damage output AND the ability to heal themselves (lots of matches where multiple sorcs have got over 400k damage and 120k healing)

Show me a class that has that much given to them and people wouldn't scream op as much.

Edited by Bloodtau

Do us all a favor and level one up if you think they're OP. My guess is your new here and obviously don't know how to counter. :p

I don't need to, i've seen them in action.

I would rather not be yet another flavour of the month terribad player who relies on the op classes to win their matches.

heres a tru story.

i recently hit 50 with a sith juggernaut

at 200 expertise and still wearing blues and greens i 1v1'd every sorc i came across as rage spec

sorcs arent great 1v1

It's not their damage that's the problem. It's the amount of CC and game winning skills they get. Keep up.