No more fun :\

Ryuzomi

I'm about to unsub.. I just encountered my THIRD republic toon ever on my 44 jugg and this is my second toon to almost hit 50. He had a companion healer out, my companion bugged out and he never dropped below 90% health. Why would you force us to level on totally opposite sides until the end of the planet? WHO designed the world?! Fire him! PLEASE don't let him design the arenas or new PvP planet! Make it like isle of quel'danas! A small ovalish area, no guards, no rules. Just fights to the death.

I'm not pissed because I died.. I'm pissed because of the lack of world pvp. I'm also pissed because when you encounter this lacking world pvp, you either have your healer companion out, or you die. :) Did you neglect your healer comp? TOOOOOO BAAAAD BRING HIM OUT OR YOU LOSE!! Is your healer companion not out? Did you just get engaged in world pvp with a guy who had his healer out? Can't summon your healer companion because you're engaged in combat? TOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAD YOU LOSE! Dismiss the damn companions when you get tagged by a player!

2 *********** toons on a pvp server and only 3 repubs the entire time. The server imbalance is so terrible that someone on empire will yell out (regardless if they won or lost) "REPUB OVER HERE!!! HURRY!!! THEY MIGHT BE FORMING AN OPS!!"

Idk what wow did, but they did something right with the world pvp in vanilla/bc and the server imbalances. You've already taken 95% of the skills from WoW classes and renamed them, so you may as well start studying bc, because you're about to lose a lot of players from my server if they actually keep their word >:(

Can't kill a trooper with a bugged out companion, shouldn't have to.

I already have a republic and there's still no world pvp, thanks. :) What is one person rolling republic going to do? It's going to get me farmed by 10's of players as I mentioned. I see at least 5 noobs on republic side on my server at tython. Maybe 20-60 new people every day on korriban. There's a simple fix to this, but BW would rather tell people instead of enforce it.