The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Video] Outlaw's Den Server PVP Event - Warriors of the Shadow

nockout

Another reason I recommend doing these events on your server is that MMO"s are all about community. The past couple months I've learned a lot of names on the Imp side but never really got a chance to test them or get to know them. This was a great way to do that, but once cross-server warzones come in (which I think we all understand are a necessity for ranked warzones) then the chances of us seeing a lot of these players again are minimal.

Plus, Outlaw's Den is blind to the server imbalance. Everyone's name is red!

One thing this game lacks, which isnt BW fault, is the lack of a community. Well done to the OP for providing a positive thread. This forum is usually flooded with negativity, which can be demoralising at times, but its threads like this which gives me hope for the game.

Out of curiosity, was there any in game betting on the fights?

Looks like fun.

I would love to make something similar happening on our server.

Could you please describe how you made it happen. How many days you needed to organise, etc...

How you got the other guilds involved, etc...

One thing this game lacks, which isnt BW fault, is the lack of a community. Well done to the OP for providing a positive thread. This forum is usually flooded with negativity, which can be demoralising at times, but its threads like this which gives me hope for the game.

Out of curiosity, was there any in game betting on the fights?

Looks like fun.

I would love to make something similar happening on our server.

Could you please describe how you made it happen. How many days you needed to organise, etc...

How you got the other guilds involved, etc...

I knew there was interest in this so someone just needed to set a time and place. I posted on the server group forums saying that my guild would be out there accepting all challenges. I talked to some of the imperial players I knew well, and did a little bit of advertising in the Republic Fleet. The server really pulled through, and with only 2 days of notice!

It wasn't a very organized event, I just wanted to see what the turnout would be like and we'd figure it out with the people who came. This upcoming week we're doing it again with more advanced notice, a lot more interest, and a 3v3 theme so people get can get their teams together.

We didn't really bet credits but in the future it might be something we do to give more players incentive to come out.

I should also note that since this event, Outlaw's Den has almost always had people out there messing around from both sides. My guild has been there every night. Did some duels, 3v3s, and 4v4s, last night for around 2 hrs with another guild.