threads moved if they arent positive

chefk

Negative posts are, while negative, still most of the time, productive. While all opinions are subjective they still can give the developers a positive way at assessing any given situation. Feedback is feedback. And negative feedback is still considered feedback. Hence the suggestion forum...

This game has great number of shortcommings and bioware **** don't want the community to see such posts , because it will reduce the sales.

What they fail to understand is that when you do play a lot you see everything. When I started leveling up in begening I thought this was one of the best games , but as the time passed I discovered more about this game which in the end led me eventualy to see its a piece of ****. I will see if the march patch will fix things but if it doesn't Im out.

This game has great number of shortcommings and bioware **** don't want the community to see such posts , because it will reduce the sales.

What they fail to understand is that when you do play a lot you see everything. When I started leveling up in begening I thought this was one of the best games , but as the time passed I discovered more about this game which in the end led me eventualy to see its a piece of ****. I will see if the march patch will fix things but if it doesn't Im out.

Cool story.

I love how misconstrued some people's ideas are of how Bioware, or any other game developer works. They're not exactly out to screw you over, the mods don't try to sweep any criticism under the rug (they'd just delete the topics if that were the case), simply put, stop being so paranoid, you're being silly.