Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post slowed, servers still looking good, 29/9 here. hoping for wave 3 or 4 :D

I'm 9/24/2011 but what really gets me is that I preordered on 7/21 but for some reason, it was 2 months before I realized something happened and my registration didn't take... So now my friends are lvl 18/19 and I'm sitting here starting the launcher ever 30 minutes like an OCD patient.

I'm 9/24/2011 but what really gets me is that I preordered on 7/21 but for some reason, it was 2 months before I realized something happened and my registration didn't take... So now my friends are lvl 18/19 and I'm sitting here starting the launcher ever 30 minutes like an OCD patient.

I guess you'll get to see just good of friends they are, if they will help roll the early 2+ and 4+ Heroics. :)

You'll be catching up to them quickly and it's doesn't hurt to have strong fiends or guild mates.

Hang in there. You'll be in the game before me. :)

Edited by ShadowAxx

I guess you'll get to see just good of friends they are, if they will help roll the early 2+ and 4+ Heroics. :)

You'll be catching up to them quickly and it's doesn't hurt to have strong fiends or guild mates.

Hang in there. You'll be in the game before me. :)

I'm not worried about the fact that they're ahead of me. I'm just shaking like Beavis over here ready to play!

just keep rocking back and forth. Everything will be OK! :)