Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I'm not bummed that I didn't get in right away. I deserve it though because I wasn't invested enough to know they'd have a staggered start like this until about a month ago. I could have pre-ordered the first day, but didn't see the point. My bad!!

I did have my game pre-ordered on the first day - But, I had to cancel it and pre-order it against because I needed to get a new bank card.

Sooooo...how do you think I feel? I most likely won't get in until Wednesday because of that.

Can't say I'm not bummed that I didn't get in right away. I deserve it though because I wasn't invested enough to know they'd have a staggered start like this until about a month ago. I could have pre-ordered the first day, but didn't see the point. My bad!!

Yeah, it was trickery I tell ya! I bought the game the day you could, but I had know idea that you had to enter the code that day, or else you'd be at the end of the line. Luckily I had a buddy tell me 10 days later, so I'm stuck at 7/31. Oh well. I'm only sad I'll have some crappy name like:

Se4g%sfrt&8 instead of the one I wanted...

Yeah, it was trickery I tell ya! I bought the game the day you could, but I had know idea that you had to enter the code that day, or else you'd be at the end of the line. Luckily I had a buddy tell me 10 days later, so I'm stuck at 7/31. Oh well. I'm only sad I'll have some crappy name like:

Se4g%sfrt&8 instead of the one I wanted...

heh, ya I bought it on July 21st also, but the clerk said I didn't need a code. I found out differently later, but by that time I was on the other side of the country on my vacation, so I didn't return to put in the code until Aug. 2nd. But, meh. I can wait

29th July and no email for me today. Guaranteed to come tomorrow of course but "starting 2pm UK" is failsauce. Just in time to "have" to go back to Rift for Akylios farm night in Hammerknell. Oh these first-world problems, will they never end!? QQ

They will probably get through all of august and september tomorrow assuming the spike dropped off pretty hard after the first week.

what are you all talking about the 27th and 28th lets talk about in wich MONTHS you have pre ordered cause i have done that in OCTOBER and not in june or junly oke , anyone else ?

Newfriend, if people who ordered in July haven't gotten in yet, I don't think you (or I... sigh...) can expect to see the inside of the fun machine for another couple days.

Im a little nervous.

08.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

But when i press "My account" and the 3 options you have to "check" only has two of them checked, if you know what i mean.

It has the security questions checked, contact information checked but it has not been checked at the code redemption but i have entered the code as listed above..

You need to go to the code redemption option on the right hand side of the screen.

If you see 3 dates there you're in. If today's date isn't on there you're gonna have to get lucky tomorrow.

Newfriend, if people who ordered in July haven't gotten in yet, I don't think you (or I... sigh...) can expect to see the inside of the fun machine for another couple days.

under wich huge stone you have been these last few hours ? heheh

allot those ppl are in alrdy, but i just wanted to say there are also ppl that ordered at later time, and like other people said there were huge spikes in etween pre orders, i expect that they invite august and september tommorow.

They will probably get through all of august and september tomorrow assuming the spike dropped off pretty hard after the first week.

I agree somewhat, butI have a feeling they will just go month to month from here on in. It probably levelled out for the next few months and rose again near the middle of November to December.

I am just basing this off of people deciding to buy the game after trying it during the testing period, the announcement of the release date, and the sales team's marketing push of the game in the last little while.

Why do people insist on posting that they didn't get in, when the question is for those that did?

Make this interesting thread a lot harder to read.

its because those that got in are playing those that did not (i.e. me) did not and want to be vocal about it we want in! :(

Why do people insist on posting that they didn't get in, when the question is for those that did?

Make this interesting thread a lot harder to read.

LOL my bad - just copied everyone else... :)

and like they said above - they are playing, not going all over the forums to get a hint on when we might be up for game-time...

anyway, the third date (access) will be automatic or do we need to sign up for subscription...and where do we do that?

f

Edited by Shi-nobi