Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

7/27 is the latest so far.

Well, it at least seems to be all or nearly all of those that redeemed back in July were in today. Which was fairly obvious, though I do hope that tomorrow will be more then just July, like also including August and possibly September.

Although, i wouldn't be surprised if it was this:

December 13th = July

December 14th = August

December 15th = September

December 16th = October

December 17th = November

December 18th = December

December 19th = ALL SERVERS ARE DOWN

December 20th = European Servers are Full while the NA Servers are moderate due to Digital Buyers get their Game Code through E-Mail. Everyone else either waiting for their Games to arrive at the Door or are buying the Game from the Retail Stores.

December 2# = Servers Crash due to everyone having the Game Codes and tried to get onto the Servers crashing and killing many Republic & Imperial Hamsters in the process.

Ok, so the "December 2#" one was merely a joke, but I'm sure the rest will/are as close to realistically plausible as it could potentially get.

Edited by Altyrell

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it at least seems to be all or nearly all of those that redeemed back in June were in today. Which was fairly obvious, though I do hope that tomorrow will be more then just July, like also including August and possibly September.

December 13th = June

December 14th = July

December 15th = August

December 16th = September

December 17th = October

December 18th = November/December

December 20th = European Servers are Full while the NA Servers are moderate due to Digital Buyers get their Game Code through E-Mail. Everyone else either waiting for their Games to arrive at the Door or are buying the Game from the Retail Stores.

December 2# = Servers Crash due to everyone having the Game Codes and tried to get onto the Servers crashing and killing many Republic & Imperial Hamsters in the process.

Ok, so the "December 2#" one was merely a joke, but I'm sure the rest will/are as close to realistically plausible as it could potentially get.

Based on the devs post earlier:

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

Since most of July is already in, I would say it'll be more than just 1 month per day moving forward. I would bet everyone will be in by the 16th.

Based on the devs post earlier:

Since most of July is already in, I would say it'll be more than just 1 month per day moving forward. I would bet everyone will be in by the 16th.

True, though I am really really really praying to all of the Star Warsian Gods that I am granted Early Access tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. If I am not granted EA either tomorrow or Thursday I am going to be really really sad.

December 13th = June/July

December 14th = June/July

December 15th = July/August

December 16th = August

December 17th = September

December 18th = October/November

December 19th = November/December

My wild guess and some may need to wait for last 30mins to get in to "early acces" why else would they have rised it from 5days to 7?

Edited by Allibert

Well, it at least seems to be all or nearly all of those that redeemed back in June were in today. Which was fairly obvious, though I do hope that tomorrow will be more then just July, like also including August and possibly September.

December 13th = June

December 14th = July

December 15th = August

December 16th = September

December 17th = October

December 18th = November/December

According to the December 20th? do u suggest all europeans buy the game in digital version? I didnt buy it digitally and it will be in my mail tomorrow...

Edited by Oscito

i have loged in to my guild vent to see what dates people have pre-ordered.as it turns out we have a few people there that only pre-ordered two weeks ago while i still sit here waiting and i ordered in july.compleatly unfair!!!!!

You are a liar.. or your friends are trolling you

i have loged in to my guild vent to see what dates people have pre-ordered.as it turns out we have a few people there that only pre-ordered two weeks ago while i still sit here waiting and i ordered in july.compleatly unfair!!!!!

"People lie."

- Dr. House, MD

You must be pretty clueless thinking that all european players buy digital... anyway i didnt buy digital and my Swtor discs will be in my mail tomorrow at my home, thank you very much...

Um, you might need to look more closer at what I said because I didn't say all European's bought through Digital. I didn't even say how any European bought the Game.

Oh and btw, what I meant by the "NA Servers" part was the "North American Servers" not the Servers that have the Region listed as "N/A"

Edited by Altyrell

Um, you might need to look more closer at what I said because I didn't say all European's bought through Digital. I didn't even say how any European bought the Game.

Oh and btw, NA = North American

I was abit hasty, i edited my message but u were to quick to comment :)

Those people aren't browsing the forums! ;P

That's not true! I got access at 1pm and went in to roll my players so I'd get my names. But I can't actually play because I have several papers to write. Which is why I am on the forums avoiding writing those papers. lol :D

No doubt The Swiftsure is possibly being populated differently thanks to so many people switching to that server.