More important stat to stack

Quijibo

I'm assuming that between strength and power that strength is the more important stat to stack as it also raises crit % too, however, when I've inspected other mara's, I'll have a higher strength rating and lower power rating and it shows their bonus damage being higher than mine. I'm curious as for augments on my crafted Rakkata armor if I should be using overkill or might. Even if power does add more damage, wouldn't strength make more sense for the crit buff??

Strength and Power differ in that Strength offers both Power and Crit.

You should be getting 1 AP per 5 Str; 1 AP per 4.3 Power.

It takes about 130 Str per 1% crit; 30 Crit Rating per 1% crit.

(Those are ballpark estimates based on bad, quick math... feel free to correct me with the actual figures.)

I usually choose the option with higher Strength, rather than Power... but that's mostly because I enjoy the simplicity of the stat. I really don't care to sit there and analyze for 4-days which piece of gear or what mod will bring me greater damage.

Basic theory crafting will tell you that stacking more power will result in higher overall damage but lower crit chance. So if consistency is your game, Power is the stat for you.

Correct me if I am wrong, but neither Strength nor Power are affected by diminishing returns. Right?

anyone know why light armor assasins get a 30% armor buff and end up with as much dps and more armor than a medium armor class that doesnt get armor buffs? i know cloak of pain or w/e but thats an ability not talent. Edited by mmjarec
adf