Anyone else going to wait?

FortisAP

I Pre Ordered Dec 10th so i wont be in till tomorrow (hopefully) but i don't want to start playing till some new servers come online because i really don't want to play with lvl 20's/30's running around already. Anybody Else plan on waiting for new servers?

ya im in now and just messing around on servers. Thought theyd surely open atleast 1 or 2 tonight. Alot of us are just waiting around for a new server to get a fresh even start :(

I dont understand why if they know they will be opening more, why cant they just open a couple now so new players can start their main toons

Let me ask you a serious question.

Imagine that you didn't pre-order at all. Now, you decide to pick up the game in March after it's been "open" for 3 months.

Would you still be concerned that there were higher level people than you playing?

Well, you should create some characters still to enjoy the early access and then make new characters when the new servers are launched. Test out some different classes to see what you like. No reason not to take advantage of game time, and every class has a different story.

Imagine that you didn't pre-order at all. Now, you decide to pick up the game in March after it's been "open" for 3 months.

Would you still be concerned that there were higher level people than you playing?

but we did pre-order. alot of people do that so they can start off the new game with everyone else on even footing. if you didnt want to play till later you probably dont care.

^ /thread

This. Who cares?

but we did pre-order. alot of people do that so they can start off the new game with everyone else on even footing. if you didnt want to play till later you probably dont care.

It's still relevant. Even assuming you got in on day one, but couldn't log in because of work/school for a few hours, there would be loads of people ahead of you.

All I am saying is - people are always going to be "ahead" - so why is it a point of contention?

It's still relevant. Even assuming you got in on day one, but couldn't log in because of work/school for a few hours, there would be loads of people ahead of you.

All I am saying is - people are always going to be "ahead" - so why is it a point of contention?

days, not hours. it boils down to preferences. obviously people have different ones. they are going to open new ones anyways.

ya im in now and just messing around on servers. Thought theyd surely open atleast 1 or 2 tonight. Alot of us are just waiting around for a new server to get a fresh even start :(

I dont understand why if they know they will be opening more, why cant they just open a couple now so new players can start their main toons

So more people can get their fresh start as well...Although I'm not likeing waiting another day myself it is smart of them not to just dump a ton of servers.

Edited by xDisciplex