Space Combat

Tharag

ok i find space combat somewhat fun and a nice diversion from the traditional MMO quest grind ...

but what i do not like is that fact that the space missions have a time limit and that controling the ship is extremely limited ...

wheres the free controls for flying your ship around?!?

wheres the ability to focus on 1 target until its obtained?!?

whats up with the time limit?!?

i'm currently trying to complete Hydian Way Blockage ... and the speed at which i fly passed the mines and minelayer is way too fast and its Constantly circling around in a wide circle which takes forever to return to the location where is was trying to disable a particular minelayer ...

this is not enjoyable at the least ... the time is too short and it seems to take forever to destroy parts of the minelayer. hell i can destroy parts of the imperial destroyers and dreadnaughts in other missions quicker than i can destroy the engines on the minelayer ... and i have all level 5 equipment on my ship, so i don;t know what the problem is ... except for the 3 above unexplainable questions ...

you want to know what was a fun star wars space combat game? X-Wing, Tiefighter and the pinnicale game, X-wing vs Tiefighter ... these were star wars space combat games done right. free flight controls, missions had time limits but with the free flight controls you were able to focus on what exactly was your mission, and not have to worry "oh how many more times am i going to circle around until the time runs out" ...

come one BW ... you really have not done your research on this too much, and if you though of limiting the flight controls was a good thing, well then you were wrong ... SO WRONG ... look at all the awsome flight simulators out there, almost all of them (that mattered) had free flight controls ...

GIVE US FREE FLIGHT CONTROLS IN SPACE COMBAT!!!

Edited by Tharag