Let us que for specific warzones!

Unchainedboar

ya ilum is dead, prob the worst "world pvp" ive ever seen but huttball is some of the best pvp ive played in years i just hate having to leave 7 voidstars to get to it

I severely dislike both ilum and huttball. It's not even huttball. It's stunlock ball. By the time my resolve meter hits full I'm dead and its counting down when I respawn.

God no, what a horrible idea. I realise I'm in the minority here, though god knows why, but I hope to god they never do that.

It's a classic example of when offering people more choice ultimately gives them less. You don't have to have played online games for long to realise that as soon as you give people the ability to choose from a selection of maps they will play the most popular map most of the time, and the least popular practically none of the time. I've played a fair few online games over the years and every one had that one bloody map that everyone seemed to want to play over and over and over again, and it wasn't that it was a bad map, it's that it wasn't that bloody good. Battlefield 2 was a classic example, it had so many amazing maps but god help you if you wanted to play anything other than Strike at Sodding Karkand. Or god save us from bloody de_dust2 in Counter Strike Source. Both great maps, but not that great.

I love the enforced random map selection of SWTOR PVP, for once a game where you can play all the maps and game types an even amount, not just the one map and gametype the masses have decreed in their infinite wisdom.

But hell, like I say I seem to be in the minority, so I guess a couple of patches down the line when there are maybe 4-5 pvp maps to choose from, and 2 you can actually find a game for I just hope you don't find yourself wanting a game of that one map that no one else wants to play.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.