30 warzone commendations seriously

Soljier

I disagree with this, at least from a non healer persepctive, playing my shadow, I, as I said, got the implants, ear pieces etc first, and felt that I was targeted less because I did not have the obvious pvp gear, and as such I was less of a threat, till they realized I had a decent amount of expertise and could put out numbers when I had to, which they initially discounted because I was still wearing visibly level 40 pvp gear...then again the imps on my server may just be bad...

It might be the non-healer aspect, or the Imps being bad :D

I dunno, it seem to work a bit with me, and I really do think that because I was a healer who was visibly "under-geared," they figured that killing me would be easy and would save them a lot of trouble. I guess no one is as worried about a noob shadow as they are about a noob healer.

The new bag system sux, I got a full set out of the random bag tokens in no time on my main, now on my alt after about 10 bags not one single drop.. so its worse if anything.

Wirse than that is in Hutball etc when you just try to win the game by scoring with the ball instead of just random killing you get NO bonus at all !

Im pretty good at scoring in Hutball but I never bother anymore, the other day was the last straw for me, was in a game of hutball, we wont the game 5 - 3.. And I scored all 5 !! at the end I had like one medal and didnt even get any votes from the other players.

I would have got more valor, XP etc if I didnt bother and just tried to kill everything i saw.

So a hint for PVP, dont try to actually play the game, just kill ****.

Edited by Darkness_au

It might be the non-healer aspect, or the Imps being bad :D

I dunno, it seem to work a bit with me, and I really do think that because I was a healer who was visibly "under-geared," they figured that killing me would be easy and would save them a lot of trouble. I guess no one is as worried about a noob shadow as they are about a noob healer.

loqbies gets targettet very first...

why?

because they are medal donaters... easy 1on1 medal right there =)

thats what i do

You need to buy/craft purple items for yourself.

Since hitting 50 monday, I've opened 38 Champ bags. When I hit 50, I had 6 bags ready to open, I crafted myself 2 purple prototype implants, I bought a prototype earpiece with a augment slot. I had 48+ mods etc on my orange gear and I bought a purple belt/bracer and had the relics.

After 2 days, I all daily/weeklys done twice giving me ~24 bags in 2 days. Which gave me enough to buy 3 champion items and the rest centurion.

Another thing to consider is to buy gear tactically. When I hit 50, I got my 6 bags (right after the bag change too so got the 15 and 7 comms in them) and use those comms to buy the ear piece, implants and a shield generator (tanking shadow) to add to my expertise, which between orange gear with lvl 50 purple mods (I saved up and made my own from cybertech) and tearing 25 expertise enhancements out of the lvl 46 weapons, I was sitting at around 14.5k hp, and 250 expertiese before I ever even entered my first lvl 50 match.

And this, I had the expertise enhacements taken from the lvl 46 weapon and put onto my orange gear. Was valor 44 when I dinged 50, so I had more than enough comms lol.