Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone else feel like CE was a rip-off

Kaoci

You sir have an awesome sig! I wonder how many other classes are that blantly copied

Thank you. I have no idea, I never played any MMO's other than this one, but I would imagine at least 4 of them if not all. I was soooo angry when I found out.

Edited by Tuscad

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, what did people who brought the CE expect?

It's a luxury fluff item, not a garanteed full set of gear which is unoptainable by others. You have your basic fluff, which is what all CE editions basicly are.

Did you really think you would get items, with any real use that would give you an edge over others?

While I wasn't necessarily disappointed with the CE items themselves (the statue, in-game droid, dancer, and so on) I was extremely disappointed wit the CE, VIP and security key vendors. All three have next to nothing worth purchasing and nothing that looks all that unique. Not to mention that these were supposed to get regular updates with new items... Where are the updates for these vendors? Where are the new items? That claim seems to have fallen away pretty quickly.

This.

Honestly, what did people who brought the CE expect?

It's a luxury fluff item, not a garanteed full set of gear which is unoptainable by others. You have your basic fluff, which is what all CE editions basicly are.

Did you really think you would get items, with any real use that would give you an edge over others?

The problem was we did not get any fluff. We got a half finished store and thats about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.