Canceled Sub... HERE'S WHY!

Keblitis

Originally, I purchased 3 copies of the game. One for Me, wifey, and kids. I got my son's report card and his grades are slipping, so I canceled his account until he can get his grades back up to an acceptable level.

What? What were you thinking I was going to write here?

Originally, I purchased 3 copies of the game. One for Me, wifey, and kids. I got my son's report card and his grades are slipping, so I canceled his account until he can get his grades back up to an acceptable level.

Now, this I support.

That the game is full of fail? :p

haha...whoop his little bum so he doesn't become one of these poopsocking kids whose entire ego is dependent on considering themselves "hardcore" at a video game haha

lol Well played sir.

Tuscad obviously fails at life. I laugh at the thought that his little toes probably curled up in anticipation of talking smack about the game after reading your thread title. I cat wait to get home and play my assassin.

Hey Tuscad...yes, I will take fries with that order now quit posting and go get my food ready.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.