Getting Started in PVP

Quilan

So I have a 31/0/10 build that I am working towards and just hit level 33. I want to get started in PVP. Any suggestions? Are flashpoints a good start? Or is it better to go the Republic Station and enter the PVP instances?

I appreciate the help. Thanks

Just grab the PVP mission and hit your queue button. You'll probably die a fair amount early, and the maps may be confusing (I had no idea what was going on with Huttball my first couple of games, but picked it up pretty quick). I just located another player who was defending objectives and followed them around, doing my best to help them out, and after a few games I was getting the feel for it.

Never been much of a PVPer, but I'm having a blast with TOR PVP right now. Good times.

Flashpoints are PvE instances, warzones are PvP rounds ;) Just queue yourself and you'll get your match as soon as one is ready. Kinetics have a -bit- more survivability than say a full Infiltration Shadow (me xD), but do keep in mind to pick your targets carefully as a Shadow - don't just charge into a crowd to get roflstomped. A Shadow relies on a good group for good backup, if you have good support at your back you'll be unstoppable and an addition to your team :) Bad groups happen, don't let them disencourage you, and play and learn. Happy hunting :)