Older crowd! Come RP with us on "The Ebon Hawk"

Hardin_Steele

Hey everyone!

If you like the Republic and RP, or have been curious if you would like to RP, or want to give RP a shot, please feel free to start up a new character and join us in Ronin, a Roleplaying Guild. Most of our guild is older, although there are a few younger players. We currently have 60 members, with a third to a half at or approaching level 50. We are just starting to raid if you are interested, we do some PvP, some RP in various places in the game world(s), and are currently organizing galaxy wide events.

Come join us! If you grew up with Star Wars (I was a teen when Episode IV, A New Hope, came out, so I'm pushing 50) start up a character on the Republic side, submit an application at the link below:

http://roninswtor.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/app_account.php?type=&gid=242783

Once on The Ebon Hawk, look for one of the Ronin officers Seiko Stormrider, Rian Cen,

Hadrin_Maas, or Kairii. (Just do a "/Who" and enter Ronin instead of the planet name.)

Hope to see you soon!

Greetings! I am new to Star Wars: The Old Republic, but I'm a veteran role-player (with a basic understanding of Star Wars lore to support my role-playing). Your guild sounds like my kind of people! I'll take note of your guild's name and I'll try contacting you in-game. :-)