A Farewell to Drew Karpyshyn

Arokel

I recently learned that Drew Karpyshyn has announced on his blog that he is retiring from the video game industry.

I just wanted to say a very quick thanks to him (not that he will ever read this) for all of the work he has done over the years. KOTOR, SWTOR, and the Mass Effect series are some of my favorite games and I look forward to what he will work on next

THERE IS A GOD! I hope he goes works for SOE or somebody else who match his horrible writing. I heard DCUO is need of a way to make a failing game more failing, maybe he can go there and show them how NOT to write.
I loved all of your award-winning games and novels, by the way. Truly great work, man.

Neverwinter Nights

Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Jade Empire

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I love these games so much. He's legend in gaming industry. Good job Drew Karpyshyn.

:ph_love_this::csw_vader:

Im sorry to hear this. I loved your Novels. I just finished reading Revan. That book was awesome.

I hope you're not letting the haters get to you, these people barely have a sixth grade level comprehension of english. They would not know quality writing from chicken scratch.

*Waves*

KOTOR and TOR have some of the best stories I've ever played through, and Revan and the Darth Bane trilogy were some of the best additions to the EU I've read.

Good luck Drew! I await your next pieces of work!

Neverwinter Nights

Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Jade Empire

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I love these games so much. He's legend in gaming industry. Good job Drew Karpyshyn.

:ph_love_this::csw_vader:

And the Darth Bane trilogy, which I really enjoyed.

Wishing him the best in his future writing career.