Artifice Schematics: Do They Exist?

Seef

Just hit 50 and all through playing I've been checking the Trade Network on a daily basis for Artifice schematics and have yet to see ANY appear for sale. Other crafting profs have numerous schematics for sale.

What's going on with Artifice schematics. Are they treated differently from tradeable schematics for the other professions and if so, why?

Have any Artifcers out there ever seen a schematic themselves on the Trade Network?

Edited by Seef

Just hit 50 and all through playing I've been checking the Trade Network on a daily basis for Artifice schematics and have yet to see ANY appear for sale. Other crafting profs have numerous schematics for sale.

What's going on with Artifice schematics. Are they treated differently from tradeable schematics for the other professions and if so, why?

Have any Artifcers out there ever seen a schematic themselves on the Trade Network?

I've only seen one Artifice schematic on the GTN (and quickly purchased it for my Artifice alt). It's worse than Biochem on my server, where you'll see maybe 5 or 6 schematics tops for that crafting crew skill.

I've seen a couple low level shield schematics on the market and I quickly grabbed them up.

That about sums it up. The only patterns seems to be for low level shields, which tend to get snatched up quickly on the GTN (even though, there probably isn't a terribly large market for the shields anyways).