The lightspring

CampusJedi

Well the sith girl was easy enough to kill once you harpooned her away from Diago, but the fight is still going on as I'm writing this post. It started well before I read through this entire thread.

We've all been on 80% health for about the last hour.

How do I break this ridiculous deadlock?

No rush, I'm in no danger of dying. But I might get kicked for inactivity. Anytime between now and when i need to upgrade my pc will be fine.

Ok, just tried to kill these two using the suggestions here. I am a lvl 27 gunslinger. Had zero luck with Corso or Bowdaar. A couple of times when I revived in the cave, I was unable to use companion and for some reason I could not heal as I was still in fight. Another time I could not target either of these two characters. Damn wookie kept attacking the sith and I had to reset it to target Hixan. This is my 1st attempt at gunslinger.

Simple solution for me, attack sith while jedi goes after Hixen, (killed sith quite quickly) then all three waorked on Hixen. basically I just kept interrupting when he tried to heal and let the others take him down. It took several mintutes to defeat him.

• 10 months later...

This is possible (although I believed otherwise for a long while). Literally just finished it and took me about 10 minutes of solid fighting D:

Ok so if anyone's still looking for advice here's what I did:

Corso didn't cut it, pretty much died straight away and then I died. So I respawned and the jedi tank was still at it so I summoned Bowdaar instead and set him on the sith while the jedi was attacking Diago. The sith was pretty easy to finish off and then Bowdaar died so I let the jedi attack Diago and trust me, they never ever die so you have to intervene.

Keep your eye on his medscan!! There's a pattern to it, he does a charged shot or something, then a medscan straight after (which is where you interrupt), then while your interrupt is cooling down attack him with everything you've got but keep your eye on your interrupt! As soon as it cools down he'll do the shot thing and then the medscan which you interrupt....so on and so forth. I kept my mouse (in my right hand) on the interrupt so that I could get it each time, and my left hand on the numbers so that I could attack.

Took about 10 mins, but I didn't lose any health and it was OVER WITH!!