Clear reason why server merges is impossible.

Delaborga

so simple, merging the servers simply wouldnt be possible because of your name. if a player has the same name as you on another server it would be impossible to merge, and i dont think bioware would just say, okay we let you decide a new name because many may be happy for there current name..

simple as that.

so simple, merging the servers simply wouldnt be possible because of your name. if a player has the same name as you on another server it would be impossible to merge, and i dont think bioware would just say, okay we let you decide a new name because many may be happy for there current name..

simple as that.

Just like in WAR you have to rename your character in the process.

If your character name "Bob" is available you can get "Bob" back. If not you have to change it to something else.

Bioware has this system already for Warhammer Online, which has gone from 100+ servers to 3 in the 3 years it has been Live.

Azumio

Azumio (Port Nowhere)

---

Though I'd get rid of the got-damn name if it meant actually seeing people playing.

The Role-Players might have an ****** of epic frustration, so we'll leave those cute little furies alone.

If your character name "Bob" is available you can get "Bob" back. If not you have to change it to something else.

Bioware has this system already for Warhammer Online, which has gone from 100+ servers to 3 in the 3 years it has been Live.

Telling people to rename a char they made 2 months ago isent really a option, if you want happy customers.

Payed server transfer is only option, forced merge is not a option at this time imo.

Expect the same thing with SWTOR.

Same Team, same problems.

I ain't hating, I'm just stating.

Telling people to rename a char they made 2 months ago isent really a option, if you want happy customers.

Payed server transfer is only option, forced merge is not a option at this time imo.

You can't get your name if its already taken with a paid transfer either. :confused: