Can we have server forums plz?

maxjam

What are other peoples opinions on the lack of individual server forums?

I have 2 major gripes at the moment (feel free to add your own!)

1. Recruitment

Our recruitment post is incredibly hard to find. Other than spamming the Imperial Fleet (which we won't do) there are minimal options to recruit new guildies. Fortunately we are doing okay atm but if and when the time comes that we really do need a few extra bodies I'm not sure how I'd go about getting our name out there.

2. Community

I play on an RP server and enjoy the events our guild does but would like to put on some server wide events for fellow Imps and organise events with Reps. It is incredibly hard to do this without having a server forum to chat on.

Events aside, the community would benefit greatly by being able to communicate with each other, you would get to know other guilds/personalities on your server and increase not only sociability but longevity as well imo.

There are individual server forums and guild listing forums. The system they have is HORRIBLE to say the least. You need to go to each worlds and scan to find what you are looking for. It is hard to find and very discouraging when you see the huge number of servers. I give up after a dew minutes every time I look. There needs to be a better search function on the main server group page so you can narrow down your needs and it pops up a list of servers for that criteria.