Had a blast !

BobaFurz

Today I saw a lot of game rounds with many melees, quiete the difference in the last week. I was in several battlegrounds with maybe 5-6 marauders and other melees. Man the pvp was that nice without masses of Trooper/BH and sorcs...was really that fun :)

You did survive just longer without getting mowed down by range during you attack other players, really cool. Wished most BG would look like that.

I dinged lvl 40 and so far its a lot better now with annihilate and the additional 1200-2200 dmg burst. Iam still thinking to try the other trees. What do you recommand, since my char has only 21,xx % crit.

Edited by BobaFurz

Give its brother Carnage a shot. It's quite a different pace and you have to be a lot more aware because you can't heal yourself. I top damage charts with it pretty easily. Deadly saber is going to be one of the first things you see yourself using a lot more. The root is invaluable and goes nicely with the Ravage root. Just be sure to time your attacks properly so you don't waste your procs.

Alright, well try this build for sure. Well so fare the healing isn that much from annhilation for me, I had in a good game round with support around 230.000 dmg and 20.000 healing. Actually I dont see it on screen even I did switch it on in the settings, this is one thing i need to figure out.

Thx

Edited by BobaFurz