Just a little something I made

Acks

Very nice editing man. Im an editor for CBS and its rare people can get a good flow to their edits. How long have you been doing it?

This is my first video in years I just decided to take a go at it again. Thanks for the compliment!

Wow you cut & pasted cinematic scenes together....

I was expecting actual game play footage you may have experienced or directed. Perhaps some role play. I guess I expect too much. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry the video didn't live up to your expectations I will try to do better next time for you your majesty :rolleyes:

Very nice. I bet you timeline looked busy. I counted around 5 secs between transitions. If you do make another video. Do short support clips in 4 to 7 scene runs to support a longer main theme clip.... then chain them together.

I'm sorry the video didn't live up to your expectations I will try to do better next time for you your majesty :rolleyes:

When you post something you should expect positive or negative feedback

The person didnt say your work sucked or that you didnt do a good job at it. He said he was expecting more than just splicing together something that someone else did. You took others peoples work and scrabled it up and put it out as something you did.

There was someone else that added voice to one of those that improved it by making it more entertaining. Thats what I think he (and I) was expecting something that made a impact.

Again its not saying you didnt do a good job with what you did but that when you do that kind of stuff there needs to be something that stands out.

Now a honest question for everyone who watched it. How many watched it and said to themselves Ive seen that cut before and that one also. Then when the voive came out wondered if thats what was new to it and that there would be more and also thought to themselves is that the original music or was that new.

You did a nice job in the blending of them and the mucis fit nice but there was nothing that said to me that this was better than what you took it from.

BTW its 100x better than I could ever do so just take it as comstrutive critisism to improve and not as a negative comment.

Also instulting him by calling him royalty and trying to imply that he thinks hes better than you just make you look bad.

Edited by Emeda