Add an option for cross-realm queuing if implemented.

Dahoff

Please so those of us that prefer to keep PvPing with our rivals on our server can do so in warzones. Not everyone's servers have long queue times and we shouldn't be forced into cross-realm queues because others do. Add a little checkbox when we queue and that will be enough I think.

Please so those of us that prefer to keep PvPing with our rivals on our server can do so in warzones. Not everyone's servers have long queue times and we shouldn't be forced into cross-realm queues because others do. Add a little checkbox when we queue and that will be enough I think.

Nice idea, or just make the cross server queues work on low pop servers.

The Q&A that they annoucned x-server queing said it will have that feature, but I imagine once x-serving queing is up your same server que times will sky-rocket if they ever pop at all.

The Q&A that they annoucned x-server queing said it will have that feature, but I imagine once x-serving queing is up your same server que times will sky-rocket if they ever pop at all.

I don't think so. We play on an RP-PVP server so I'm assuming the hardcore RPers will prefer to stay close to home. I don't RP but still would like to stay close to home.

I would be totally fine with that as long as the default was to have cross server checked on.

Also, another solution, would be to have a silent priority system in the match maker that first looks for games on your server before putting you in cross server ques. Or maybe a combination.