To all those who yell "Don't make this like WoW!!1one"

Astron_

Look @ him, guys!

He's raging!

So furious right now. Witness the Biodrone's reaction when faced with their leaders blatant ripping off of WoW.

I am really raging bro, how did you know... because I prove that he is wrong? Me liking a few Bioware titles labels me a Biodrone? So its ok to call you a Blizdrone because you like WoW?

Cant fix stupid.

I am really raging bro, how did you know... because I prove that he is wrong? Me liking a few Bioware titles labels me a Biodrone? So its ok to call you a Blizdrone because you like WoW?

Cant fix stupid.

Never played WoW in my life, lol!

And I liked pretty much everything Bioware did prior to EA buying them. That's not elitist talk, or snob talk, either.

There's been a HUGE drop of quality in Bioware games since EA bought them. From ME2 (Horrible story) to DA2, to SWTOR and the leaked ME3 script was ***, too.

Face it, Bioware as a company is done. Their reputation has tanked.

This game is EVERYTHING they said it wouldn't be.

Like, it honestly seems like this game was rushed together in the last 5 months of development because their original ideas/game didn't meet EA's or whoever's expectations.

Edited by Azumio

Never played WoW in my life, lol!

And I liked pretty much everything Bioware did prior to EA buying them. That's not elitist talk, or snob talk, either.

There's been a HUGE drop of quality in Bioware games since EA bought them. From ME2 (Horrible story) to DA2, to SWTOR and the leaked ME3 script was ***, too.

Face it, Bioware as a company is done. Their reputation has tanked.

This game is EVERYTHING they said it wouldn't be.

Like, it honestly seems like this game was rushed together in the last 5 months of development because their original ideas/game didn't meet EA's or whoever's expectations.

So your worse of a Biodrone than me, I only liked Kotor 1, ME 1 and 2, though never beat 2, and I like TOR.

That said I have to disagree with the quality drop, they have provided story throughout their games, do you really care about your character in WoW or mw3 for instance? Horrible stories there.

Why read it if its leaked? Not worth it.

Games get rushed, almost every game you play was/had to be cut back due to the scope and rushed (forgot to put that in lol).

Edited by darthdoll

Yeah, and they use WSAD to move characters also!!!!!

Do you realy think WOW was the 1st MMO EVER with those skills on a warrior? REealy!? i mean... REALLLYYYY????

Lazy counter-argument.

Come back with pictures or exit stage left.

Wait..... a sith warrior feels like a warrior?

Well, then the abilities are fine and doing what they are supposed to (most people expect a warrior archetype to feel a certain way, WoW or no WoW), I agree, playing a sith warrior feels like playing a warrior in most any other MMO (only in a more Sci-fi way) so they succeeded then.

hmm yeah i wasnt accurate enough.. i meant WoW Warrior. But thats (at all) very opinionated. i personally think that a class can feel like a Warrior (without prefix) without beeing a copy. But as i said, who decides how a Warrior has to feel.

@darth i dont see a proof from you. You have an opinion, which is fine and i dont really care. I personally (=my opinion) dislike that much copy&paste (copy generally isnt that bad, but you should see differences imho).

A proof - more of less - is in the picture, only thing discussed here is if thats all right or bad design.

Greetings everyone!

Since we have several threads that cover the various aspects of feedback between Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and World of Warcraft as it relates to the game, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue your discussion in one of the following:

Did you come from WoW and have you gone back?

Why SWTOR has more potential than GW2 or WoW

I quit WoW to play SWTOR and don't regret it!

Feel free to agree or disagree with the opinions issued. All we ask are that your replies are constructive and on-topic.

Thank you! :)