Starkiller Vs. Malgus

ttdub

My points still stand, Malgus lead the attack on the jedi temple with a full show of force. NO GAMES just sith vs Jedi.

Anaken betrayed the Jedi and slaughtered them, by surpirse. Just saying surpirse meant everything in that fight and with order 66.

Whats more impressive?

Having a bunch of other sith to fight with you against your life long enemy?

Or

One jedi turned to the darkside, and only a legion of clones?

I'm gonna go with the one sith lord and his legion of clones.

As said the jedi temple was on high alert for any attack, they weren't that taken by surprise unlike the 1 or 2 jedi elsewhere surrounding by a bunch of clones.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My points still stand, Malgus lead the attack on the jedi temple with a full show of force. NO GAMES just sith vs Jedi.

Anaken betrayed the Jedi and slaughtered them, by surpirse. Just saying surpirse meant everything in that fight and with order 66.

Hmm? Malgus didn't take down the temple with the force. I don't think you saw the 1 million Sith and Imperial Forces behind him. And we only saw him fight one Jedi.

Also Vader was in his best/prime post-Mustafar. Meaning he was in his prime in the suit.

K so if this doesnt make malgus more ****** i dont know what will.

Malgus killed his Lover to because she was his one weakness. In the end he regretted it, and this became his greatest strength.

Vader joined the dark side bacause he didnt want his lover to die.

Edited by Ensquire

Malgus killed his Lover to become one with the dark side. In the end he regretted it, and this became his greatest strength.

But according to the Sith code, having great passion is part of being a powerful sith

I will say Starkiller because he technically defeated the emperor but didn't take the final blow. Plus the emperor considered him to be his equal, which means alot coming from a selfish and powerful person like him.:D Edited by xShadow-

Starkiller was powerful naturally and well trained by Vadar . Vadar didn't hold back on his training of him either , he full ment Starkiller to be his apprentice and to use him to help overthrow the Emperor .

Vadar being Trained in the Jedi ways and having years of selftraining ontop of experience ,also had the diary of Malgus . Which was given to him by the Emperor .

So what ever Malgus wrote in those diary was more than likely added to Vadar's own personal Skill and in which he more than likely taught his Apprentice .

Vadar has stated his power in the Darkside is strong because he hates everything and himself (' He said that to Maul in EU") .

Malgus just hated everyone else, he never has said he hated himself. This making his rage lower then Vadars .

Malgus would not be able to be Vadar and nowhere would been able to be a man that was like Vadar without the suit . Vadar trained Starkiller to be him .

Malgus would not live long in the fight as Starkiller would be too fast and too powerful for him as he was to Vadar .

Lucas had alot to do with the whole Merek storyline and even said that Merek is canon and is appart of the back scene of the movies . Lucas also agreed with how powerful Merek is .

Starkiller by the Emperor's own words was just as powerful as him . The Emperor being the most powerful Sith to ever lived according to Lucas .

I like Malgus but I think he is generally a coward for killing his wife . It shows there that he wasn't even powerful enough to protect a woman that he loved and called his wife ("well to her anyways lol"). Vadar didn't think things would go down as they did , and even after you can see he blamed himself for her death . Which made him stronger !

Malgus was a machine of hate and would kept into the fight till he was killed no doubt about , but Starkiller's whole fighting style and aggressiveness would be just too much for Malgus alone.

Edited by mefit

Malgus killed his Lover to because she was his one weakness. In the end he regretted it, and this became his greatest strength.

One with the dark side? What the hell?

He killed his lover because he viewed her as a weakness. Yes. That is true. But it brought him more mental pain than strength.

Sidious viewed Padme as a distraction to Vader but he also knew that Padme may be a key in unlocking his full strength.

If it wasn't for that, Sidious would have had Padme's death planned long before.

After remembering the fight between Starkiller and the Emp, I'll concede that Starkiller One on One would kill Malgus, But as a sith Malgus is superior to Vador, He killed Eleena, because she was his greatest weakness, and could be used against him. However, this death tore up Darth Malgus emotionally, to a point where he was constantly reminded of Eleena, which fed his anger. In death, she was his greatest strength. Edited by Ensquire

After remembering the fight between Starkiller and the Emp, I'll concede that Starkiller One on One would kill Malgus, But as a sith Malgus is superior to Vador, He killed Eleena, because she was his greatest weakness, and could be used against him. However, this death tore up Darth Malgus emotionally, to a point where he was constantly reminded of Eleena, which fed his anger. In death, she was his greatest strength.

K but Vader would floor Malgus hard into the ground sorry. Been proven in various Malgus vs Vader threads.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

A focused Starkiller would crush pretty much anything and that's pretty much the end of it. The books and games clearly defines him as a pure force machine.

Anyone play battle of Endor? Only god knows what the dark apprentice is gonna do to those star destroyers after the screen blacks out...

. Lucas also agreed with how powerful Merek is .

Starkiller by the Emperor's own words was just as powerful as him . The Emperor being the most powerful Sith to ever lived according to Lucas .

Incorrect, Sidious viewed Marek as having the potential to become as strong as Sid.

Incorrect, Sidious viewed Marek as having the potential to become as strong as Sid.

This is correct. Marek was the only other person that Sidious was considering to be his successor(besides vader pre-mustafar) after he saw him take down Vader.