"fanbois" vs "whiners"

mavsynchroid

So there's been a lot of arguments/debates/bloodshed/murder between these two groups of people.

The "Fanbois" are mostly people who like the game, and who are patient for it to be fixed and improved.

The "whiners" are people who demand fixes and new content be implemented immediately, or that it should have been done before launch.

I can see the reasoning to both sides, but I have to say personally I don't think whining about it will speed anything up. I also don't think jumping on every "whiner" who makes his case is helping either. It is turning players on each other like rabid dogs. I know this is bound to happen in any game, but it's just kinda sad to see the forums polluted by this.

I propose a summit meeting between the leader of the "fanbois" and the leader of the "whiners" to discuss these matters and to bring peaceful solutions to the forum world. If that is not possible, i DEMAND a fight to the death between the two on a mountain of ewok skulls using Bo staffs and slings filled with the tears of the rest of us forum members. It will burn, I promise.

On a serious note, I hope by you guys reading this silly post, maybe you'll all lighten up and start enjoying life, both virtual and real, once again.

BE CONSTRUCTIVE!! B-E CONSTRUCTIVE!!! :)

Edited by mavsynchroid

The "Fanbois" are mostly people who like the game, and who are patient for it to be fixed and improved.

Nonsense. Fanboys are the ones who post crap like "GO BACK TO WOW" and make excuses for every single little flaw, saying people are playing the game wrong, or have the wrong expectations, etc...they always blame the player.

Critics, or "haters" attack the game. Fanboys attack the critics.

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic for General Discussion, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!