so hitting lvl 20 on my sentinel (question

xfightx

IMHO Try Combat see if you like it and pick the one that u enjoy the most.

That statement shouldn't begin with IMHO because you aren't actually expressing your opinion. Like, you could say IMHO go with Focus, of IMHO roll a Sage instead.... but to SAY IMHO do what you think is best... isn't really your opinion at all, it'll be the OP's opinion.

and yes I am making a whole paragraph about nothing because I'm bored at work.

That statement shouldn't begin with IMHO because you aren't actually expressing your opinion. Like, you could say IMHO go with Focus, of IMHO roll a Sage instead.... but to SAY IMHO do what you think is best... isn't really your opinion at all, it'll be the OP's opinion.

and yes I am making a whole paragraph about nothing because I'm bored at work.

agree with he bord at work.... but it is my opinion that he should try out combat and select which one he likes to play.... it is still an opinion, what i do and my opinoin for what someone else should do can be 2 diffrent things cause my play styl may not be like his so he may enjoy combat more then i did and i believe if you are paying for something you should have fun with it and not follow others just so u fit in with the crowd

at lvl 19 sentinel is so squishy i mean no so many tools ;x

i die like 20 times in wfs sometimes. it just no matter how good u are u get uber stommped in da face by sorcs/merc:)

so need choose what will be my spec for lvl 20

p.s reslove system so broken in this game..

5 sorcs each one can overload u from side to side

no relsove on it

Edited by xfightx

1) If you're judging Sentinel by what you're capable of doing at Lvl 20, then you're not really giving it a chance. Sentinels pick up a lot of their really handy utility skills at higher levels. Until you get Force Camouflage and Guarded by the Force and Awe etc.

2) If you're feeling like you're not hitting hard enough at 20 with Watchman, you'll likely be disappointed with Combat at that level. Consesus is that Combat has a hard time keeping step with Watchman in terms of damage output, but it's even worse at lower levels. Combat doesn't get a lot of its really useful skills until 30+ when you're able to effectively string together the combos enabled by Ataru Form.

3) I'm not a PvP player, but if you're having problems getting smacked around so much, it makes me think that you're not approaching combat correctly in the PvP field. If you think you're just going to leap in and wipe the floor with your opponents, then this is probably the wrong class for you. Even at Lvl 50 you can't just fly in there.

Watchman has a lot of damage and utility to it. You just need to level with it, get some practice using it. In my opinion, it's the premier Sentinel spec.

so i am about hit lvl 20

atm i am lvl 19 and watchan its ok.. not so much dps

was thinking about combat play on lvl 20

what u recommand for lvl 20-49 pvp wfs should is stay watchman or go combat?

Stay Watchman. It starts to get a little better at 20 when you can get Overload Saber. All Jedi Knights (Guardians and Sentinels) are late bloomers, and won't get really good until higher levels. Guarded by the Force is awesome.

Until you get at least Force Camouflage, you don't want to be the first one in combat - you're far too squishy. Wait for things to get going, then RUN in (save Leap for when you're hit with a knockback), lay down the dots and Leg Slash, and watch people try to run away while they melt.