Marauder AOE abilities not working correctly

Shonuff

I tried holding back from posting this until I was sure it wasn't me, but now I can confirm this is an issue.

It's probably not always noticable in PvE but for sure in PvP our AoE abilities range is messed up.

All Marauders AOE abilities: Unatural Might, Predation, Bloodlust, Smash, and Intimidating Roar does'nt seem to AOE correctly.

Basically at times it will not always give the buff/debuff to everyone at times it misses completly. now im not talking about parrys/evades because this hapens with buffs as well. I'd like Bioware team to look into this. Would also like to know if they have this trouble. Far too many times I buff my teams and only like 2 people get the buff, other times the whole team gets it. It's inconsistant and at times can be a huge game breaker if I need to give my team mate Predation speed so they can escape with the Huttball or speed run to the Nodes on Civil War or give my team a Bloodlust buff so they can last longer and fight harder.

These powers don't all have a minimum range either so it would be nice if they made this consistant so if a group is point blank in my face I know they get the buff/debuff.

I 1v1 a person in Civil War and used intimidating roar againts him and he had no Resolve or gained it but it completly missed and I was in his face. Very annoying and not the first time. Would also like to know if others are having this trouble but have yet to talk about it. If you can please test it, im sure you will see some inconsistancy about it.

The marauder aoe buffs are only for marauder's current group. The ball carrier (in your example) could've been in the other group. It is not a raid wide buff, its only group wide. Functions just fine for me, every time, as long as the people are in the group with me.

Also intimidating roar can be resisted if you do not have enough hit to counter that person's mental resistance.

Edited by Nessirin

The marauder aoe buffs are only for marauder's current group. The ball carrier (in your example) could've been in the other group. It is not a raid wide buff, its only group wide. Functions just fine for me, every time, as long as the people are in the group with me.

Also intimidating roar can be resisted if you do not have enough hit to counter that person's mental resistance.

Interesting, I never thought that my buffs can't work with anyone other than my group (Which seems dumb but whatever.) Did'nt know there was resistance to cc's outside of resolve, i'd like to know what classes have that, the person I fought in my last case scenerio was a Guardian/Juggernaut.

I tried holding back from posting this until I was sure it wasn't me, but now I can confirm this is an issue.

It's probably not always noticable in PvE but for sure in PvP our AoE abilities range is messed up.

All Marauders AOE abilities: Unatural Might, Predation, Bloodlust, Smash, and Intimidating Roar does'nt seem to AOE correctly.

Basically at times it will not always give the buff/debuff to everyone at times it misses completly. now im not talking about parrys/evades because this hapens with buffs as well. I'd like Bioware team to look into this. Would also like to know if they have this trouble. Far too many times I buff my teams and only like 2 people get the buff, other times the whole team gets it. It's inconsistant and at times can be a huge game breaker if I need to give my team mate Predation speed so they can escape with the Huttball or speed run to the Nodes on Civil War or give my team a Bloodlust buff so they can last longer and fight harder.

These powers don't all have a minimum range either so it would be nice if they made this consistant so if a group is point blank in my face I know they get the buff/debuff.

I 1v1 a person in Civil War and used intimidating roar againts him and he had no Resolve or gained it but it completly missed and I was in his face. Very annoying and not the first time. Would also like to know if others are having this trouble but have yet to talk about it. If you can please test it, im sure you will see some inconsistancy about it.

Im not part of this testing but i am playing a lvl 50 Mara i can confirm that stuff and raise you a Savage Kick and Pommel Strike will not even activate in PVP or even when i went up against Darth Baras, Buffs take longer to cool down in those situations and those abilities will not work... Out in normal play cool downs are normal and those abilities works like a charm.

Im not part of this testing but i am playing a lvl 50 Mara i can confirm that stuff and raise you a Savage Kick and Pommel Strike will not even activate in PVP or even when i went up against Darth Baras, Buffs take longer to cool down in those situations and those abilities will not work... Out in normal play cool downs are normal and those abilities works like a charm.

Read the description of your abilities. Savage kick (and pommel strike) is only usable on normal (no icon) and strong (silver icon) mobs. You can't use it on gold and platinum mobs (Which baras falls into) and you can't use them in pvp because players are their own "difficulty" , which is neither strong nor regular.

Interesting, I never thought that my buffs can't work with anyone other than my group (Which seems dumb but whatever.) Did'nt know there was resistance to cc's outside of resolve, i'd like to know what classes have that, the person I fought in my last case scenerio was a Guardian/Juggernaut.

Yeah, its only a group wide buff. In our raid group we have 2 marauders for that reason, one for each group for the speed and damage buff as well as the healing from berserk.

I can't list off the top of my head which classes have different resistances, but if you read their talent trees you can find out, they're usually low in the tree.

Also yes, what the poster below me said. You could've easily been under an accuracy debuff. That applies to all accuracies, force, melee, ranged etc.

Edited by Nessirin