Have you noticed how Bioware ignores

Hakalo

First of all, theres been around 2,000 threads and around 20,000 replies complaining

And they´ve not taken any action towards it at all

you know why, because we are not threat.. we have preorded

the fish is already caught.. no matter how much we are pulling back

they are SLOWLY weaving us in

GG,

First of all, theres been around 2,000 threads and around 20,000 replies complaining

And they´ve not taken any action towards it at all

you know why, because we are not threat.. we have preorded

the fish is already caught.. no matter how much we are pulling back

they are SLOWLY weaving us in

GG,

so true...and that's what irritates me the most...they could care less about us...they already have our money....so what if we're pissed we having to wait to play...but atleast all the bonus wave threads created a small thorn in their sides for a little while :)

so true...and that's what irritates me the most...they could care less about us...they already have our money....so what if we're pissed we having to wait to play...but atleast all the bonus wave threads created a small thorn in their sides for a little while :)

Just so you know, the people that you inconvenienced with those threads, they have absolutely nothing to do with the decision making process on who gets in, how many waves, etc. Next time you're at work and someone ruins your day, just think to yourself about this post and how you really stuck it to the man.

quit ************ man, biowares doing an outstanding job, dont get upset that yorue one of the ones that procrastinated in pre ordering like i, and quite a few thousand others. youll be in before launch. which is all they promised

just cause you got in doesnt mean they are doing great, read the other posts. especially the ones where november people still arent in, or in case decembers.

have you noticed they said they were up to dec 13th?

well my account on their own website says my pre order code was 12/9

so.. how can they be up to the 13th and me not have an email if i'm 12/9 despite having entered it weeks earlier with a timestamped email to proove it, i have nobody to prove it to.

you realize there is absolutely 0 CSR presence?

Just so you know, the people that you inconvenienced with those threads, they have absolutely nothing to do with the decision making process on who gets in, how many waves, etc. Next time you're at work and someone ruins your day, just think to yourself about this post and how you really stuck it to the man.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

/golfclap

just cause you got in doesnt mean they are doing great, read the other posts. especially the ones where november people still arent in, or in case decembers

Just because you are not in doesn't mean that they're doing a bad job.

Patience, we'll all be in soon enough and then we'll forget about all of this as we play the game...

just cause you got in doesnt mean they are doing great, read the other posts. especially the ones where november people still arent in, or in case decembers.

have you noticed they said they were up to dec 13th?

well my account on their own website says my pre order code was 12/9

so.. how can they be up to the 13th and me not have an email if i'm 12/9 despite having entered it weeks earlier with a timestamped email to proove it, i have nobody to prove it to.

you realize there is absolutely 0 CSR presence?

Lol where did they say 13th? They are up to SOME of the people who ordered on the 7th. Stop crying like a little *****.

Most of you people are pathetic, and quite greedy/under appreciating. I believe when it initially talked about "early game access", it mentioned "as early as the 15th". So, they start letting people in on the 13th and those of you that don't get in ******? Mind you, I'm not in either, or I wouldn't be reading this forum. But I'm not complaining about it, just slightly annoyed by the amounts of people that are. If you don't like it, it's simple, don't play the game. Make the queues shorter for me when I do get in... at which time I'll be grateful for gaining early access.

The releases of games as large as this are never perfect. Not even close. Instead of yacking and complaining because you weren't one of the ones lucky enough to get in on the 13th/14th (maybe if you/I would've pre-ordered as soon as some did, we would be...), maybe you should instead be appreciative that these people were already let in. Since half of you are 12 years old and/or njuub's to this type of game anyway, I'm assuming you'll need someone of a higher level to drag you around.

Some of you are obviously on the same page as me, waiting patiently and laughing and/or getting irritated at the people fretting over a day or two of access that was never promised in the first place. I give you guys (and gals) a hand.

Take care all! I'll check back in a lil' bit to see how many people slam me for venting my issue... Gives me something to look forward to tonight while I patiently wait for tomorrow and cross my fingers hoping that I'm invited by the end of the day... But if I'm not, I won't complain... I'll just read more of yours.

This has been the most outstanding post I've seen since the whole EGA Entitlement Rage began.

/applaud.

Erhm...

If by 12/9 you mean December 9th, that's possible. They're looking at more than just date (they're also looking at zones, because some servers for some locations are overloaded enough already).

If you're saying you entered the code on September:

No, your forum account is also your website account. You could not have entered your code on 12 September if you didn't make your account until November 2011.

saying bioware doesnt care is so ignorant. theres countless blogs you need to scroll past that regard player issues and whatnot just to get to the forums in the first place. for instance the grace period, people *****ed and moaned enough about it that BW is actually giving one.