Lost WZ for resolve bug

NevetzVess

learn to differentiate between stuns and roots ...

Yeah, believe me i can differentiate between the two, and i can tell you with a FULL resolve bar i get stunned... you know, NO CONTROL of your character.... plenty of times. Resolve is broken, the only ones not complaining about it are the classes that can abuse it the mose.

Even with my 20,5k HP PT who can survive their whole team beating on me if I'm getting healed, there is NO WAY to reach the goal line. What happens is, I'm constantly CCed - stunned, rooted - until I reach the last ramp, then I'm simply knocked down EVERY TIME.

So, regardless of having been stunned and rooted more then 10 times in that short time, they can still knock me down?

The amount of allowable CC in this game is retarded.

The right thing to do in any other game in this situation is kill healers, then tank.

Here, you get CCed from now to eternity.

Bad game.

Even with my 20,5k HP PT who can survive their whole team beating on me if I'm getting healed, there is NO WAY to reach the goal line. What happens is, I'm constantly CCed - stunned, rooted - until I reach the last ramp, then I'm simply knocked down EVERY TIME.

So, regardless of having been stunned and rooted more then 10 times in that short time, they can still knock me down?

The amount of allowable CC in this game is retarded.

The right thing to do in any other game in this situation is kill healers, then tank.

Here, you get CCed from now to eternity.

Bad game.

i disagree. it is fine. your team should learn to stop the opponents from being able to do that. you know this is called tactics/team strategy.

learn to make use of these abilities.

utilities and cc are what is making a pvp system worth playing! the ONLY thing!

both sides have the same abiltites. use them wiser and you win. if you don't know how then learn from your enemy.

Well, if resolve doesn't work on roots too..... wow, i'm amazed. Can't stun? root. Can't root? stun. Diablo 3 please, release.

sorry for the reaction in the OP, i was really angry,

it doesn't work on roots or slows and this is GOOD! considering the class mechanics.

Sure it was a stun and not a root? Roots work regardless of resolve.

This.

White resolve bar does not protect you against interrupt and snare (and root - but root is actually an extreme version of a 100% snare).

Learn to pass the ball. I know. Some people say its game breaking. Even exploit. Some say BW will patch so you can't pass the ball in a future patch ;)

There are also some AC that can break snares and roots... or give you a short immunity to Tech or Force attacks (which many ranged snares are). Darkness Assassins comes to mind.

Advanced Prototype Powertechs get some 8 seconds of knockback and snare (and root) imunity.

Edited by Xenon-se