December 7th-15th preorders

Leeornc

So what is to stop the game from crashing on launch day when EVERYONE is supposed to be able to play? Fact is, we paid money for the game, and were told we would get 5 days EGA. All of a sudden, you're gonna tell me I only get 4? It wouldn't bother me so much if BW hadn't given us a time frame, but they told us at least 5 days.

You would have prefered server crashes with too many people in the beginner zones? So far this seems to have gone smoother than anything I've seen or heard of before.

So what is to stop the game from crashing on launch day when EVERYONE is supposed to be able to play? Fact is, we paid money for the game, and were told we would get 5 days EGA. All of a sudden, you're gonna tell me I only get 4? It wouldn't bother me so much if BW hadn't given us a time frame, but they told us at least 5 days.

thumbs up

Just got in a few hours ago, played on one of the "very heavy" server population, and so far the newbie planet is nowhere near as crowded as during the beta stress.

But only Bioware knows the exact number of preorders for the past week, so I won't criticize their decision.

I guess I'm kind of lucky, my brother in law couldn't figure out what to get me for christmas this year and this last weekend he pre ordered my copy.

I really don't mind having to wait a day to get in, that's if I get in on friday. It's not like I could have played today anyways... finials at college had me on campus all day... My brain feels like it's been sucked out thru my ear after that...LOL

But like everyone else I like being informed on when I can get in, not this game of wait and check your email five or six times a day.

Really during my math finial this morning one student was watching the twitter feed on his cell phone and checking his email everytime another wave went out! (local college with a major game design degree program) But that's to be expected when we have ID software, Reel Media and Gearbox software just down the street (like within ten miles of the college)

But really, what's another day to wait... It's not like they said that everyone that bought pre orders would get in today they made it clear early on that it would be in waves.

Laters.