better at 50?

Kaluah

Hey, ive had a hate/hate relationship with my marauder and ive lvld it as such. Its around 47 atm and i see vids of Jayt destroying ppl and it makes me question ... does it improve alot at 50? cos im nowhere near capable of that kinda burst at 47.. what changes... or is he just vsing 0expertise nubs having 600exp himself?

P.s I have purple hilts of my lvl and all gear is up 2 date bla bla.. ani spec.. not a baddie etc..

Either those vids are just of way overgeared marauders smashing scrubs.. or they get alot better at 50 for some reason.

pps if a 50 marauder in decent gear could tell me dmg,crit.surge stats so i could compare id be very appreciative .

Edited by Kaluah

you have to be pro to play a marauder good , i just rerolled lvl 29 anni maruder atm and i like the class very much , so i guess you are just bad ?

Says a maurader who has not even the key talent skill as a late bloomer class.

Show him a video and maybe he is sorted, he only has questions...no need to answer with "you are just bad".

Edited by BobaFurz

Hey, ive had a hate/hate relationship with my marauder and ive lvld it as such. Its around 47 atm and i see vids of Jayt destroying ppl and it makes me question ... does it improve alot at 50? cos im nowhere near capable of that kinda burst at 47.. what changes... or is he just vsing 0expertise nubs having 600exp himself?

P.s I have purple hilts of my lvl and all gear is up 2 date bla bla.. ani spec.. not a baddie etc..

Either those vids are just of way overgeared marauders smashing scrubs.. or they get alot better at 50 for some reason.

pps if a 50 marauder in decent gear could tell me dmg,crit.surge stats so i could compare id be very appreciative .

Loving mine atm at 28 lol i wreck dmg done, team play, all about utilizing your CD's right and playing good, Mara is a Skill class not a faceroll...

Says a maurader who has not even the key talent skill as a late bloomer class.

Show him a video and maybe he is sorted, he only has questions...no need to answer with "you are just bad".

dont whine at me i be just fine. Ye he asked if he would get better at 50 , and no you will still get facerolled unless you improve your playstyle and get geared , and marauder is a hard class to play. If he gets facerolled in the 10-49 warzones you eat the dust twice at hard and much in the 50 warzone.