Additional Character slots

Raeli

Is there any chance of this happening? There seems to be an unlimited amount of character slots total (or maybe 50?), but only 8 per realm, I'm not the sort of person to play on multiple realms, and with legacy being per realm only, I want even less to make characters on another realm as I'm going to have to level legacy in two places.

My main reason for wanting a bigger character list is basically this:

1. I want to experience all of the stories, and therefore right away have 8 slots assigned.

2. There are multiple AC's that I enjoy of the same class, and therefore want to have one of each on the faction I most usually play, but since I also want to experience the story of the mirror class, I want two of certain ACs.

So basically, I want a Sage and a Shadow, but I still want to do the Inquisitor storyline. I want a Commando and a Vanguard, but still want to do the Bounty Hunter storyline.

I'm not so keen on levelling one up and then deleting it once the story is done either, that feels really crappy.

Just to be clear, in those cases, I really enjoy the playstyle of both ACs and therefore want to be able to play them regularly at max level, but I want to be able to play them with my friends.

Sure, I could just level the Imperial ones on another realm, but as stated before, then I'm missing out on Legacy stuff. Not only this, when they do finally introduce legacy stuff, I may want some other additional character.

It would be nice if the character slots, were, ideally, doubled per server. The main issue I see is redoing the UI for the character selection, but the total character limit shouldn't have to change for this, I'm just asking for a little more freedom in where my characters actually are, especially with the Legacy system being per realm, there is a high incentive to stick to one server. Alternatively, if you could choose an option to have Legacy span multiple realms, that at least would be better than the current system.