short pvp clip

CrazyAl

i recorded a huttball match a couple days ago, starting to compile footage for a video

i happened to get put in a game vs a premade from my guild :)

anywho, heres a short clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vckf4wL1CgM

im lookin for opinions on the quality/resolution of the clip

i play in eyefinity 3 monitor and this was recorded at 50% size, but with the free editing garbage i have (windows movie maker) i cant crop the sides out making it actual full screen, so im stuck with this skinny resolution

my question is ... is this tolerable? or do i need to find some real editing software so i can crop out the sides and make things easier to see?

tyty

The quality is good, the resolution is a bit weird. For recording purposes maybe using just one monitor would be better?

yea, im trying not to resort to that, i like my set up for playing, im used to it now

but if nothing else works adequately ill have to resort to turning off eyefinity when recording

It's incredibly difficult getting an Eyefinity set-up to look anywhere near decent in a recording. YouTube's ideal resolution is 16:9 and anything recorded with something other than that needs to be rendered to that size.

With something like Eyefinity the actual footage's resolution get shot to hell and becomes un-watchable.