*** Bioware

dapixelassassin

You nerffed the SURGE DPS of my Sentinal which was already weakest DPS in game...***?

And before you disbelievers start going off...I'm lvl 50, I have (except for belt) all orange moddable gear and some purple gear. Was doing dailies to get geared for Hard flash points and operations but with this latest "lets F@&* over" the sentinal even more BS...i am not playing him any more.

Either fix the sentinals including our attack animations (did you use up all your creative talent on the imperial double ended lightsaber wielders and electro staff wielders) or remove them from the game all together until you can produce us a proper sentinal and DPS.

This is really starting to give me the feeling of WoW / DDO fixes (actually breaking) it's scarry.

I love your game help me stay in love with it.....right now your letting me down.

Signed...Frigging Twinkie with 2 lightsabers

Yea.... im with all the other posters here... Your nerd rage is a little to high and you should take your manprin. Sentinel is by far not the weakest dps, and by sounds of it you dont know what your doing at all with a sentinel. Considering your pve your either going watchman or combat and surge doesnt apply to either barely at all. Sentinel gets a very low diminishing return from crits/surges and relys on either dots or burst dps which is effected by power. This is based off the following: Sentinels unlike other damage classes can spam high damage abilities practically non stop with little concern over resource management (ammo/force etc.) Because of that lack of resource need we as sentinels can spam high damage abilities constantly. If your depending on surge for the majority of your damage then you are way doing it wrong because then your depending on your crit chance which even if your gear is crit spec you will find that your actual chance to proc a critical hit is not that high. Even if your watchman with zen up a high surge build wont do anything for you because of the mitigated damage output from your other non burn abilities. Your priorities for non str/endurance stats should be acc/power/surge/crit/other if your watchman or acc/power/crit/surge/other if combat. Before nerd raging perhaps request some advice on how to do your class :p

sentinel dps post patch is fine, just had a 600k wz, I haven't broken 5k crit post patch yet in pvp but did have a 4900 one so with some gear adjustments it should be possible (watchman spec).

lol at saying sentinel is worst dps, there are some animation issues true but they're not gamebreaking.

sentinel dps post patch is fine, just had a 600k wz, I haven't broken 5k crit post patch yet in pvp but did have a 4900 one so with some gear adjustments it should be possible (watchman spec).

lol at saying sentinel is worst dps, there are some animation issues true but they're not gamebreaking.

i would love to know your dps rotation to hit 600k i max at like 350k also are u full bm geared ?

You nerffed the SURGE DPS of my Sentinal which was already weakest DPS in game...***?

-Really? i should stop reading after this because the sentinel/marauder dps is really great

And before you disbelievers start going off...I'm lvl 50, I have (except for belt) all orange moddable gear and some purple gear. Was doing dailies to get geared for Hard flash points and operations but with this latest "lets F@&* over" the sentinal even more BS...i am not playing him any more.

-Here again when i read a post , everyone is almost max geared and doing everything perfectly but suck, i should ask a screenshot everytime because im sure you are not what you are telling if you have dps problems

Either fix the sentinals including our attack animations (did you use up all your creative talent on the imperial double ended lightsaber wielders and electro staff wielders) or remove them from the game all together until you can produce us a proper sentinal and DPS.

-Bioware do what i say or feel my nerd wrath! Sentinels are fine

please post screenshot of your spec and gear , well try to help you better then a "i lost at pvp" post

i would love to know your dps rotation to hit 600k i max at like 350k also are u full bm geared ?

That could only be done on voidstar imo ... full game, no bombs down, healers going gangbusters .... I hit a 580k with 120k heals one voidstar, but average around 250 - 300 normally.