The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Irish Players?

IGAFUZZY

Hey was just wondering if there were any Irish players out there that would like to play in a group. Being Irish isn't necessary but would be preferred, British is also good. Social players are preffered. It's just that time zones can be a problem and often i dont feel like im in an MMO. Just leave a comment and i'll get back to you! :)

Hey was just wondering if there were any Irish players out there that would like to play in a group. Being Irish isn't necessary but would be preferred, British is also good. Social players are preffered. It's just that time zones can be a problem and often i dont feel like im in an MMO. Just leave a comment and i'll get back to you! :)

Nah, I only play with Jews.

/sarcasm

Edited by TheGreatNeechi

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

are you still playing or?